Assembly & Maintenance
- Does not use torque-sensitive bolts.
- Does not use concrete foundation pad.
- Can be used with temporary or permanent concrete barriers.
- Pinned anchorage is designed to help facilitate easier movement and relocation of the unit.
- Lightweight modules are uniform in design and composition, and do not use sequence priority when attaching or replacing damaged modules.
- Damage to the product after an impact within NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards is typically confined to the modules which helps facilitate easier repair.*
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reparability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.