- Utilizes an S3 X 5.7 lb. LF I-Beam.
- Four-cable, high tension system.
- Widened cable spread from 17″ to 42″.
- Can use standard or pre-stretched cables.
- Top two cables positioned in unique slot and two bottom cables retained with hook bolts.
- MASH TL-3 can be used on 4:1 or flatter slopes, roadside or median.
- MASH TL-4 can be used on 10:1 or flatter slopes.
- FHWA letters B-232 and B-232A.
The slot and post are designed to help lower deflections as shown in crash tests by minimizing the length of unsupported cables. CASS® S3 M10 is tested to MASH Test Level 3 and Test Level 4.