- Tested to European ENV 1317-4 110 km/h (P4).
- Impact Severity Class A (ASI ≤1.0).
- Exit Box rating Z1.
- Galvanized, all-steel construction for durability.
- Tall, narrow extruder head.
Euro-ET was the first European guardrail end terminal tested to Impact Severity Class A (ASI ≤1.0) category for all tests.
Assembly & Maintenance
- Lightweight Euro-ET® head designed to help facilitate installation and repair.
- Euro-ET® head is potentially reusable after an impact within ENV 1317-4 (P4) crash test standards.*
- Hinged Breakaway Posts (HBA®) reset after end-on impacts.
- Does not use concrete footings.
- Median (central reserve) or shoulder (verge) applications.
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.