- Crashworthy to NCHRP 350 and MASH criteria.
- Does not require offset blocks.
- FHWA accepted for use on roads with design speeds up to 65 mph. (Ref. B-162)
- RIB-BAK 5 lb./ft. U-Channel post is easier and faster to install than wood or I-beam posts.
- RIB-BAK U-Channel posts available galvanized or powder coated.
- Approved for both roadside and median applications.
- Median configurations for 31″ rail height applications.
- The narrow profile of this barrier is valuable when roadside space is limited.
- Through-bolt slot works to maintain rail height during impact.