- Replaceable, energy absorbing Type-E cartridges.
- Durable nose designed to minimize damage from nuisance impacts.
- High strength Quad-Beam™ panels.
- Tested to 110 km/h (P4), 100 km/h (P3), 80 km/h (P2), and 50 km/h (P1).
- The QuadGuard® CEN is CE marked and has been certified by an authorized EU Notified Body.
The QuadGuard® CEN, as a member of the QuadGuard® family of crash cushions, consists of many of the same components as the QuadGuard.
Assembly & Maintenance
- Damaged cartridges are replaceable.
- Monorail base does not use anchoring chains or tension cables.
Back-Up Structure and Attachments
Simplified tension-strut backup stand-alone or multiple connection panels available for:
- Concrete barrier(s)
- Bridge parapet(s)
- Bridge pier(s)
- W-Beam barrier
- Thrie-Beam barrier
Typical 110 km/h Unit
(Also available in 100 km/h, 80 km/h, and 50 km/h units)
- Length: 7.97 m
- Width: 610 mm Min. Width and 2,286 mm Max. Width at Backup Structure.