- Flex-belt nose.
- High strength Quad-Beam™ panels.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) cylinders.
- Compact, modular design tested to speeds from 25 mph (40 km/h) to 70 mph (113 km/h).
- Custom connections available.
- Systems available for various lengths, widths, and speeds.
The QuadGuard® Elite, as a member of the QuadGuard® family of crash cushions, consists of many of the same components as the QuadGuard.
Assembly & Maintenance
- Monorail base does not use anchoring chains or tension cables.
- Anchorage options include asphalt, concrete, and soil-drive pile.
- Cylinders are potentially reusable after an impact within NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards. *
Back-Up Structure and Attachments
- Simplified backups – Tension strut or concrete
- Bridge pier(s) and parapet(s)
- Square block(s)
- Temporary and permanent concrete barrier(s)
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.
Typical Eight-Bay Unit
(Available in widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 69″ & 90″)
- 4,900 lbs. (2,223 kg)
- 26.75′ Long (8 m)
- 24″ (610 mm) Min., 90″ (2.29 m) Max. Width at Backup Structure
- Custom widths available