- Flex-belt nose.
- Replaceable, energy absorbing cartridges.
- Lightweight space-frame diaphragms in the first three bays.
- High strength Quad-Beam™ panels.
- Does not use anchoring chains or tension cables.
- Custom connections available.
- Compact, modular design tested to 70 mph (113 km/h).
The QuadGuard® HS, as a member of the QuadGuard® family of crash cushions, consists of many of the same components as the QuadGuard.
Assembly & Maintenance
- Interchangeable components help reduce repair costs.
- Anchorage options include both asphalt and concrete.
- Major components are potentially reusable after an impact within NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards.*
Back-Up Structure and Attachments
- Simplified backups – Tension strut or concrete
- Bridge pier(s) and parapet(s)
- Concrete gores
- Temporary and permanent concrete barrier(s)
- Thrie-beam end sections
- W-beam end sections
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.
(Available in widths of 24″, 30″ & 36″)
- 3,700 lbs. (1,678 kg)
- Length: 30′ (9,144 mm)
- Shields fixed objects up to 36″ in Width