Assembly & Maintenance
- Damaged cartridges are replaceable.
- Anchorage options include asphalt, concrete, and soil-drive pile.
- Potentially reusable after an impact within NCHRP Report 350 crash test standards.*
Back-up Structure and Attachment
- Simplified backups – Tension strut or concrete
- Bridge pier(s) and parapet(s)
- Square block(s)
- Temporary and permanent concrete barrier(s)
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.