- Galvanized, potentially reusable steel frame and cartridges.*
- Black and yellow powder coated systems available upon request.
- Replaceable, energy absorbing cartridges.
- High temperature rated, powerful hydraulic system lowers and raises TMA for storage and transport.
- Accessible hydraulic pump and reservoir helps facilitate inspection and maintenance.
- Custom lighting systems available in 12V, 24V, Incandescent or LED systems.
- “Push-to-activate” function raises and lowers unit.
- Alert buzzer is designed to sound when the unit is not fully deployed or in vertical position. In-cab controls are also available.
- Designed to help minimize damage from low-speed nuisance hits up to 6 mph (10 km/h).
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.