During a side impact within ENV 1317-4 criteria along the TREND® CEN DS, the yielding posts are designed to laterally support the rail sections so that the impacting vehicle can be redirected.
- Energy-absorbing W-beam barrier terminal.
- 110 km/h (P4) and 80 km/h (P2) systems available.
- Tested to European ENV 1317-4 criteria.
- Driven or concrete socked post options.
- Debris field of less than 1 meter.
- Displacement zone level D1.1 (permanent lateral displacement ≤ 1.0 meter).
- Certificate of Conformity issued by EU Notified Body.
- Galvanized, all-steel construction for durability.
- Multiple post anchoring options.